Committee on Climate Change – Actions for a Resilient Recovery
• Investments in low-carbon and climate-resilient infrastructure.
• Supporting reskilling, retraining and research for a net-zero, well-adapted economy.
• Upgrades to our homes ensuring they are fit for the future.
• Making it easy for people to walk, cycle, and work remotely.
• Tree planting, peatland restoration, green spaces and other green infrastructure.
Parliamentary EAC Enquiry – Energy efficiency of existing homes
Members Forum Press Release 12 – Committee on Climate Change letter
Dividends and the furlough scheme (Times)
Renewable Energy and the Economic Recovery (Guardian)
Environmental Justice Commission (Guardian)
LGPS Central sign Investor Statement